HEALTH & SAFETY
Second Sight Systems #1 Top Priority on all Projects is Safety.
ISNetworld Certified Contractor
Avetta Certified Contractor
Industry Leading Safety Programs
Second Sight System’s emphasis on the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and subcontractors is our number one priority. Safety is the primary core value of our company culture and is at the forefront of how we operate as a company.
- We never take anything for granted when it comes to keeping our employees out of harm’s way.
- Our safety track record speaks for itself (Zero recordable safety incidents)—that’s over 400,000 man hours without an OSHA recordable incident!
- Safety action plans that define the hazards (JHAs), event assessments, project specific mitigation actions, and continual improvement through annual goals.
- We have our own internal web portal for our technicians that contains resources including videos and training materials focused on best practices and processes to follow while out in the field.
- Our approach begins with hiring people who can be held personally accountable for their own safety as well as their co-workers which includes a complete review of the SSS’s safety program and individual safety contracts for all employees. This sense of personal accountability is at the forefront of how we mitigate risk while on the job.
- We whole-heartedly stand by our Safety Mission Statement.
Comprehensive Driver Training Program
Second Sight System’s emphasis on the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and subcontractors is also shown in our rigorous Driver Training Program.
- Employment background check includes DMV record check with annual updates on any reported driving infractions
- Real-time remote monitoring of vehicles through GPS technology installed on technician vehicles. Driving performance and scores are monitored by management and reviewed with the technicians.
- Second Sight has developed a comprehensive “Driver Training” manual that consists of over 80 pages of training material that every technician must study during the onboarding process.
COVID- 19 STATEMENT:
As the continued spread of COVID-19 continues to disrupt daily life, Second Sight Systems, LLC wants to assure homeowners, vendors, and other business customers that we are taking the necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers. Additional information can be viewed by click below:
Have a Question or Want to Discuss Your Next Project? Get in Touch with us Today!
Contact us now, so one of our members of our team can discuss your potential project and provide a timely quote. We look forward to hearing from you!