Government & Military
Second Sight Systems has extensive experience operating SCADA systems and network infrastructure solutions for the U.S. Federal Government. We have a strong partnership on major projects for the U.S. Military and the Department of Veterans Affairs to assess, design, install, repair, and monitor wireless and wired communication systems. SSS provides ongoing support, resources, and services to ensure government communications infrastructure is reliable, safe, cost-efficient, and compliant. With industry-leading expertise, our engineers and technicians stand ready to help government facilities deploy:
• SCADA system design and installation for electric metering and control sometimes using GE MDS Solutions.
• Remote monitoring of meters for energy management control systems
• Electrical and mechanical meter wireless systems
• RF path studies
• Antenna design and installation of wireless data communication systems for government entities including naval shipyards and military bases
• Tower services for the Statewide Interoperability Network (ensures that nationwide public safety agencies and any local jurisdictions can communicate with each other)
Request More Information
Our support team is available to discuss your needs and how Second Sight Systems can help. Please submit your info below. A service rep will respond within 24 hours.