Wireless Data Systems
Whether you need SCADA design, installation, maintenance or troubleshooting, our engineers provide the solutions and advanced technology to meet your urgent and long-term demand for optimal asset monitoring, control and protection. As an exclusive distributor and integrator of GE’s next-generation MDS™ radios, SSS is a one stop shop for SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) Communications for Electrical, Gas, Water, and Wastewater utilities, supplying the full-range of SCADA solutions.
To help manage and control field assets more effectively, we provide the most flexible and technically advanced solutions, including:
- Wireless SCADA communication for electric, gas, and water utilities
- Full service system integrator for SCADA deployment
- Customized cellular amplifiers for redundant substation communication
- Remote monitoring, data collection & control of meters, pumps, lift stations, sensors
- Communication with remote PLC’s, RTU’s, and metering devices
SSS excels at RF path studies and onsite path testing to establish reliable wireless communications for your SCADA or Telemetry application.
- RF and wireless data systems that ensure reliable communication link designs
- Propagation software analysis and path profiles to estimate RF paths from site to site
- Onsite path testing to verify calculated signal levels for the selected RF technology
- Path calculation and testing based on optimizing RF bands, repeater systems, antenna / tower heights, antenna type and gain
- Experts in RF communication technology (Narrow Band Licensed, Spread Spectrum, Cellular, WiFi, Microwave)
Ensure reliable communications by bringing in the right partner, contact us for a FREE path study from our RF Engineers on staff
SSS is a stocking distributor for the GE MDS line of industrial radios and accessories
- Provider of licensed, unlicensed, and cellular solutions for industrial and utility communications
- The MDS™ Orbit Platform supports a diverse portfolio of radios to extend network coverage in various spectrum and geographic conditions
- As an Authorized Full Service Partner, we have unlimited access to GE products and technical engineering resources
- We are a stocking distributor so we can often provide next day delivery for GE MDS products and accessories
- Our generous demo program allows you to experience all the benefits of the MDS™ Orbit Platform installed within your own network
Contact us for a FREE 30-day trial of the MDS™ Orbit radio
30 Day On-Site Demo
Free demo units of the GE MDS™ Orbit industrial communication radios for your SCADA systems. Includes remote engineering and installation support. No obligations.